Nom Nom Teriyaki n' More
- claimed by: nomnom
Neighborhood: Cascade View8833 Evergreen way
Everett, WA 98208
Hours: Mon-Sat 10:00 am - 9:00 pm, SUN 11:00 am -9:00 pm
- Cuisine Type: Asian Restaurants
- Restaurant Style: American, Asian, Burgers, Chicken, Chinese, Fusion Pan-Asian, Japanese, Korean, Ribs, Thai
- Venue Style: Alternative
- Music Style: Pop, Top 40
- Price Range: Under $9
- Reservations: yes
- Meals Served: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
- Alcohol: None
- Facility Features: Delivery, Takeout/Carryout, Wi-Fi
Question 1 of 9 view all
Answer questions. See results.
Try one of these tips to improve your results:
- Ensure your search term was spelled correctly.
- Use a filter, search by neighborhood or drag and zoom the map to check a different part of town.
- Make your search less specific (e.g. Chinese instead of Kung Pao chicken).
- Are we missing a venue or event? Add it and let us know what you think.
Nom Nom Log
Spicy Chicken + Spicy Beef Mix with fried rice.
Beef Short Rib
Korean style marinated Short Ribs a.k.a "kalbi"
Yummy Prawns Yakisoba
Run by your soon to be favorite Teriyaki restaurant, run by your very own Asian mama and papa Dukes. Our dishes begin with the freshest of ingredients then endure a careful infusion of flavor, heat, and TLC to make them the very best.
- Menu: View Menu
- Payment Methods: Visa, Mastercard
- Parking: Available, Free Lot
- Email Address: Nomnomteriyaki@yahoo.com
What's the vibe?No answers yet. Be the first!
How much is an average meal?No answers yet. Be the first!
What meal do they do best?No answers yet. Be the first!
What makes this place special?No answers yet. Be the first!
What's the dress code?No answers yet. Be the first!
What's to drink?No answers yet. Be the first!
Who would you bring here?No answers yet. Be the first!
Can you order out?No answers yet. Be the first!
Where's the best place to park?No answers yet. Be the first!