Seattle Center Armory
Neighborhood: Queen Anne305 Harrison Street
Seattle, WA 98109
- Cultural Venue Type: Places to Eat
- Restaurant Style: American, American Contemporary, American Regional, American Traditional/Classic, Bagels, Barbecue, Beef, Burgers, Chicken, Coffee, Desserts, Fast Food, Greek, Gyros, Mediterranean, Organic, Pizza, Salads, Sandwiches, Seafood, Seasonal, Soups, Subs, Vegan
- Facility Features: Happy Hour, Outdoor Seating, Scenic View, Takeout/Carryout, Vegetarian, Free Wi-Fi
Try one of these tips to improve your results:
- Ensure your search term was spelled correctly.
- Use a filter, search by neighborhood or drag and zoom the map to check a different part of town.
- Make your search less specific (e.g. Chinese instead of Kung Pao chicken).
- Are we missing a venue or event? Add it and let us know what you think.
The stately building, newly named Seattle Center Armory, continues to serve generations of visitors -- updating its physical space and peeling back the thick Armory walls to reveal its historic roots. The “Center of the Center” now features fresh, local foods and beverages and Seattle's Best Damn Happy Hour. Taste the new savory and sweet offerings, stay for the many cultural celebrations and take in the sights and sounds of Seattle Center on the new 60-foot outdoor deck.