Enza Cucina Siciliana
- claimed by: Cornichon
Neighborhood: Queen Anne2128 Queen Anne Ave N
Seattle, WA 98109
Hours: 11:30-3; 4-close.
- Cuisine Type: Places to Eat
- Restaurant Style: Italian
- Bar Style: Wine
- Price Range: $9-15
- Reservations: Yes. Call 206 694 0055
- Meals Served: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Facility Features: Free Wi-Fi
Question 1 of 9 view all
Answer questions. See results.
Try one of these tips to improve your results:
- Ensure your search term was spelled correctly.
- Use a filter, search by neighborhood or drag and zoom the map to check a different part of town.
- Make your search less specific (e.g. Chinese instead of Kung Pao chicken).
- Are we missing a venue or event? Add it and let us know what you think.
Authentic & traditional Italian menu, all homemade by Enza Sorrentino, featuring dishes from her native Sicily. All-Italian wine list. Antiipasto buffet. Family-friendly (separate kiddie play area). Musical brunch on Sundays with Troupe de Ville. Crepes & light Italian fare at lunch.
- Menu Items: Lasagna, pappardelle with wild boar ragu, shellfish with squid-ink pasta, gnocchi gorgonola
- Menu: View Menu
- Entertainment: Troupe de Ville jam sessions on Sunday afternoons.
- Payment Methods: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express
- Catering Services: Yes, on request.
- Email Address: email@example.com
What's the vibe?No answers yet. Be the first!
How much is an average meal?No answers yet. Be the first!
What meal do they do best?No answers yet. Be the first!
What makes this place special?No answers yet. Be the first!
What's the dress code?No answers yet. Be the first!
What's to drink?No answers yet. Be the first!
Who would you bring here?No answers yet. Be the first!
Can you order out?No answers yet. Be the first!
Where's the best place to park?No answers yet. Be the first!